Monday, March 24, 2014

Pictures!

...ahem

This week was elder Lopez’s birthday. Some members gave him cake and we ate well this week. There’s a tradition here that when its your birthday and you have a cake that someone gives you, you have to take a direct bite of it, and someone usually pushes your head into it. So that happened about 4 times to elder Lopez, (and I laughed every single time.) 

We also had another baptism this week! Nicol Arrellano, a nine year old of a less active family. That was cool! I’ll send pics. 

Other than that, things are well. We have been working a bunch, and having fun. Trying to get by without exhausting ourselves. Fun stuff!

Also, here’s a little comment: I DIDN’T SAY IT WAS OK THAT JACK AND BEN AND LUKE STOP WRITING ME! I need the looooooove ( I know I don’t respond but hey its the thought that counts and I think about you guys all the time!) 

What else...OH YEAH there are some people that sent you requests on my Facebook and they sent pictures and stuff sooo you should accept those (at least from people with the last name Hernandez.)   

Gotta go!  Busy!  LOVE YOU!


Here are pics to make up for it!






No comments:

Post a Comment