Thursday, January 2, 2014

MTC: Half way mark!

Hey! It's me again. Happy New Year! Just sitting around at a desk on a computer checking in. It's been pretty fun here. The weeks are getting intense though. We have been studying non-stop, every day. It gets pretty crazy. But it's not too bad. 

So the first thing I would like to get to is sweets. If I could upload pictures, (which I can't, because the computers are not doing that right now, says IT) I would upload the gigantic amount of candies and sweets that I have from all of you. I can't eat all this! I mean, I DO eat all of it, but that isn't really good for myself. Just tone it down on the sweets, words are better than candy. 

Second, thanks for all the letters! I've gotten one from almost all of you *coughrichardandryancough* I really appreciate every letter I get, it makes my day that much better. 

I feel good. It's fun here, and my friends here are cool. But don't think I've forgotten about any of you though! 

Gosh its freezing here. No, for real, everything is freezing over. The water in our creek is frozen, there is still snow here. The snow is nice, I still think it's nice at least. I appreciate the jacket, it's been real warm. 

We have faux investigators that we teach. It's almost a real experience, because the people we teach are practically trained actors. It gets stressful at times, but we have fun with it and learn more from that than anything else. 

I am trying to think of other things to say so desperately. I am having fun. The food is pretty good, today we are going to a place where we can get burgers and cheese steaks. Food is good. I think I've talked about food at least three times in this letter. Let's talk about something else. I want to know what's going on with all yall. Did anything cool happen, did anything blow up? Time here moves by weird, by the way. the days are long, but the weeks go by faster than anything. Spanish is a breeze. I learn all the things that are concepts easier than pie. I mean, If schools did the things we did, they would be mas bien. Its almost weird to type in english because we literally talk and write in Spanish all the time. anyways, that's all I have to report. I'll try and write some written responses to letters I've gotten today, so don't you all worry. I love you all.

-Elder Schuhmacher

No comments:

Post a Comment