Sunday, February 23, 2014

An "all right" week.

We had an all right week. We should be having a baptism this week too, should all go according to plan. My feet are consistently getting better. Anyways, I’m doing fine. I received Omi’s letter last Wednesday, and that was nice. The money was still there, all that jazz. I used it to buy a bus pass for the day. 

Anyways, could Lisa possibly send over the recipes for her bread and cookies and such? I got a less active member who would really like to make some of that stuff. 

And yeah, the week was good. As for stories, there isn’t really anything to share. I’ve really been reading a lot into the parables of Jesus. One of my favorites is the one about the lost sheep. It’s in Matthew 18:12 through 14.

12 How think ye? if a man have an hundred sheep, and one of them be gone astray, doth he not leave the ninety and nine, and goeth into the mountains, and seeketh that which is gone astray?
 13 And if so be that he find it, verily I say unto you, he rejoiceth more of that sheep, than of the ninety and nine which went not astray.
 14 Even so it is not the will of your Father which is in heaven, that one of these little ones should perish.

If the joy of one person coming back to the path is so great, how big is the joy of multiple?

You asked about my stomach.  My stomach is great! The Hermanas in my district, not so great. Apparently since I eat spicy that helps the stomach not get sick? I dunno.

Also tell J to look up something called "Pokémon Reloaded" on the computer. I think he'd like it. One of the member’s kids told me about it. 

Love you! 


Here are some pictures from the MTC that I forgot to send over.  I hope you like them!










No comments:

Post a Comment